Pastor Jeff Brunty
Services: Sunday @ 10:30 AM & Wednesday @ 7:00 PM
- The Bible is the complete literal and inspired Word of God with every book preserved to this present day.
- God is eternally co-existent in three persons. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The deity and humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ the God-man.
- The Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement and regenerates, baptized, seals and fills all believers.
- The fact that every human being is a sinner and in need of salvation that is given as a free gift by grace alone to all who believe.
- The fulfillment of the great commission to preach the gospel to all the world as the responsibility of every believer and each local church.
- The rapture of the church, the great tribulation, and the second advent of Christ followed by His thousand year millennial reign.
- The church comprised of all born again believers who have trusted Christ as their Savior. This is the Body of Christ on earth and will be the Bride of Christ in Heaven.
- A real heaven and a real hell and a final judgement where God will judge the just and the unjust.
- The existence of Satan and fallen angels as well as the elect angels of God.
Us But We
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" - Romans 3:23
"We are all as an unclean thing and all our righteousness is as filthy rags." - Isaiah 64:6
"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way." - Isaiah 53:6
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us." - Titus 3:5
"By the works of the law shall no flesh be justified." - Galatians 2:16
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." - James 2:10
"There is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof is the way of death." - Proverbs 14:12
"For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God." - 1 Peter 3:18
"For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him." - 2 Corinthians 5:21
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." - Acts 16:31
"If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved." - Romans 10:9
"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." - 2 Corinthians 6:2
"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6
"Be not afraid, only believe." - Mark 5:36
Therefore Believe In Jesus Today and Express Your Faith By Praying:
Dear Jesus, I am trusting You to be my Savior. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me the free gift of eternal life. Thank you for dying for me on the cross and paying the penalty for my sins. Amen
If you prayed this prayer contact us